Bun B - Get Throwed (Feat Pimp C, Z-Ro & Young Jeezy) - Motor Club of America | Best Company by far | Get Paid Weekly

FREE LEADS For LIFE! One Time $25 investment

Monday, November 25, 2013

Bun B - Get Throwed (Feat Pimp C, Z-Ro & Young Jeezy)


One Of My Favorite Bun B Tracks

When I listen to this track it makes me think of what the game would be like if Pimp C was still around. I appreciate the Love I grew up listening to UGK and they were always like family to me. You know once you listen to people over and over and see them on videos it's almost like you know like and trust them on a certain level. Now apply the same strategies and techniques to your business and go get that money. Follow the links to find out what I'm doing to make extra income. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment