Do you have an exit strategy? - Motor Club of America | Best Company by far | Get Paid Weekly

FREE LEADS For LIFE! One Time $25 investment

Monday, January 28, 2013

Do you have an exit strategy?

Hello All,

Do you have an exit strategy? I truly believe that timing is everything. I once heard a quote that read chance favored the prepared one; so no matter if your opportunity has presented itself  as of yet or not the important thing is to stay prepared so when it does appear you will be ready. In these economical times it is wise to be prepared and have some sort of exit strategy; now-a-days job security is unheard of, large corporations are outsourcing the work overseas for bigger profits and with the advancement of technology tons of general labor jobs are becoming automated. So the playing field has gotten even more competitive. You need some sort of special training to be qualified for most of the higher paying jobs and even if you have the training nine times out of ten you have been to some college which probably left you with a large student loan depending on the type of training and other assistance you may have received. My point is even if you play their game you are still just over broke (JOB)!

http://www.mca.biz/dnew2012

Allow me to offer a different solution. Time is at hand it is important that you position yourself today in order to reap the rewards tomorrow or later in life. My solution is simple, lets hypothetically say you like your way right now then you can still benefit from my solution. If you don't like your job then you benefit even more. Oh! I forgot you have a career. Sure you do,does it grant you the freedom you want and need? You are routinely going through the motions praying and hoping for the weekend to get here sooner. While myself on the other hand foreseen this and I prepared myself. Now its your turn.

htpp://www.mca.biz/dnew2012
 
All I did was invest $40 I signed up for the Motor Club of America and now I get paid every Friday and I may not even get out of bed until around noon. My money is coming in regardless. Don't get me wrong this didn't magically happen over nite but it took me to take the initiative to invest in myself. It took me to actually believe in myself, I mean I had been believing in all those companies I had previously worked for who didn't give a crap about me, who looked at me as someone/something expendable. It's your turn, only you can change your current condition if you feel like life has dealt you a bad hand and you just playing to suit I feel your pain trust me I been there. The only difference is I decided I wasn't going to have it any longer I wanted things to go how I always dreamed they would. I haven't reached or fulfilled my potential by a long shot there is still so much left for me to do; I foresee a couple more companies and who knows. Start investing in yourself today go here now and I"ll see you on the other side.

http://www.mca.biz/dnew2012

No comments:

Post a Comment