Is MCA a SCAM - Motor Club of America | Best Company by far | Get Paid Weekly

FREE LEADS For LIFE! One Time $25 investment

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Is MCA a SCAM

 

Is Motor Club of America (MCA) a SCAM or Not a SCAM?


Motor Club of America


Well of course this article is about Motor Club of America aka MCA, is it real or a scam? But first let me give you a little background about me. I am one of those people who are skeptical about anything that is online, make lots of money fast, lose weight in 2 days, make money without doing any hard work, basically all the  get rich scams! All the ones where you make money but you have to spend all your money, and you get so fed up you give up plus lose the money you put in it. I have tried them all even the weight lost ones where you lose 15 pounds in a week  and by next week you gain double of what you lost!

Yeah I know sounds crazy when will I learn not to keep falling for it; but I was tired of working a regular 9-5 in my case more like 5-5, I was working with a local satellite company putting in at least 60 - 70 hours a week, coming home at the earliest 9pm, no weekends off and stressed out to the max!  Mind you I had just gotten married less than 2 years earlier so we still in the newly –wed stages. I only saw my wife when it was bed time because she also worked 10hr days. Luckily she was off on weekends and I could come home at lunch to see her. I was happy to see her but disappointed because it was enough time, you know its 1 hour for lunch. By the time I drive home, and eat time was up. In the back of my mind I kept thinking something has to give but we need money, we can’t make it on one income. We had the mortgage, car payments, gas, lights, and all the other bills to pay. Being the man of the house I knew it was my responsibility to, "bring the bacon," but I didn’t know how much, when, or where to get the bacon?

Motor Club of America Is The Best Home Based Opportunity

Well, I had a big epiphany my wife’s birthday, she is a Christmas baby. Yeah I have to double up on all the presents. Well we decided to go to Atlanta for a professional basketball game and a highly publicized entertainer's concert; boy did we enjoy those moments, it was so refreshing not to literally do anything; we relaxed, partied, and enjoyed each others company. I was like WOW! I forgot what it was like to have fun and live life a little.

She was so happy, to see the smile on her face, I realized I needed a change. I was missing so much from holidays, birthdays, sports events, or even just cuddling with my wife. I did not want to come back home. I thought what if we could live like this all the time. Well during my trip a guy had been emailing me a couple of times about some MCA program better known as Motor Club of America. Not sure how he got my information but thank goodness he did. It sounded similar to AAA but better with more benefits. My first impression was like this is another online scam but me being my adventurous self said what the heck let me give it a try. I only had to give $40.00 but in return would receive $80 for each referral. I thought it sounded too good to be true. I didn’t tell my wife at that time because she would have been like whaaaat!?

Motor Club of America MCA is Official and Here's The Proof



So when we got back home I told a few guys about it. They were skeptical but I persuaded them based on the fact my wife would kill me if she found out I did one more online program also they owed me some money and this is how they would pay me back. They were very hesitant but they signed up. Well the following Friday I saw the commission direct deposited into my bank account, and I almost hit the roof, I was screaming like I hit the lottery, my wife came in the room she was like what is wrong with you? I had to tell her, she wasn't so upset then because all she heard was deposited into the account! She was even like well you need to sign more people up, let me make you some more copies, and she even asked if she could join! That moment was priceless. So to anyone who wants to know if MCA or Motor Club of America is real or a scam, it is 100% real and you can make real income from this plus the benefits are unmatched in the industry as well as the compensation plan. Please do your own due dilligence and visit my site to sign up today to start reaping these same rewards. It has truly been a blessing for us. Go HERE to join now.

No comments:

Post a Comment